Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Locked and loaded

Sorry for disappearing for the past week. My laptop broke right before Christmas and is currently being fixed. We have been traveling like crazy too and have not had Internet. 

A recap of the past 10 days:

  • AF showed up Friday December 21
  • Started birth control on Sunday December 23
  • Paid for meds December 24 (Merry Christmas Eve to me!)
  • Meds arrive Thursday December 27 (completely overwhelmed by the box and the number of needles!!)
  • Send in check  and contract to ARC Thursday December 27
  • ARC receives check and contract Friday December 28
So it has been busy the past 10 days!  Since starting birth control again I have had some really good days of feeling fine and a few days of feeling awful!  Several headaches and some nauseous days.  My emotions have been ok I think, DP might argue that. I feel like I can tell when I am emotional and just avoid people. We will see if I can continue this. 

2013 is here and I have no idea what this year will bring but I know this: we are going to trust God and what He has planned for us this year.  We are going to be open to His will and not ours. The first step of this is IVF. 

"We know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything"- 1 John 3:20



2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you to get started! And can't wait to root you on each step of the way. Honestly, I had the most side effects when I was on the BCP than any of the other medication. And yes, that box of meds & needles can be TOTALLY overwhelming...but believe me, it is not as bad as it looks. Just take it one day at a time and you will be just fine!

    Thinking of and praying for you!
    Hugs,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kara! I really hope I don't have any crazy side effects on the rest of the meds. I am just really emotional and my face looks like a land mine! Other than that we are good to go:-)

    ReplyDelete