Monday, November 19, 2012

AF has arrived!!!

For the first time in many months I was excited to see AF this morning! Granted I was not excited for the horrible cramps that accompanied her but I will take it.  Now we can move forward with the process.  Just waiting to talk to my nurse tomorrow and then will begin blood work and ultrasounds! Whoa it really is about to start!

We have not decided which plan to go (ARC offers multiple plans) but we have a few weeks (ok maybe 2) to decide! The main thing holding us up is that we have to use all frozen embryos before we can move on to the next fresh cycle.  How many frozen cycles do you all usually end up?  The packages include on frozen per fresh cycle.  However, if we have remaining frozen we have to use them prior to doing a fresh.  I am going to talk to my nurse and the financial rep for the office and see what they say but I would love to hear from you all!

1 comment:

  1. Very jealous!! I am waiting for AF to show so we can get our next cycle started too!

    FETs vary by person -- I had two embies frozen and was able to do one cycle.

    Wishing you the best!!

    ReplyDelete